• put your amazing slogan here!

    Popular Posts

    Sunaina Roshan says "Congo" to Kushal Tandon



    Preview

    Kushal Tandon gained eyeballs with the act of shaving off his head to do justice to his character Virat in Star Plus’ Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. With a lot of greetings coming his way, Kushal cannot stop smiling over a special compliment. While compliments are always welcomed, especially when it comes from one of the most reputed families of Bollywood.
    Kushal Tandon was ecstatic on receiving a call from Hritik Roshan’s sister, Sunaina Roshan. “Yes, it is true; I did receive a call from Sunaina Roshan. It was very sweet of her to compliment me and my performance as Virat. She mentioned to me that she follows the serial and love’s the current track. I was very happy to have spoken to her. It is definitely a huge compliment when it comes from one of the Roshan’s and I will cherish it always,” says Kushal.
    Great going Kushal nd we hope that Viraat soon gets hitched to Maanvi (Niaa Sharma).

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    Episodes

    About Me

    Stats Counter