• put your amazing slogan here!

    Popular Posts

    Niaa Sharma is bored of the emotional track in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai




    Niaa Sharma, better known as Maanvi of Star Plus’ Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (produced by Cinevistaas), has been very unhappy of late and the reason for it is the emotional phase the show has got into.
    As per the current track, Maanvi is suffering from blood cancer and has lost her hair after chemotherapy, and because of this Niaa wears a bandana. However, all the crying and wearing a bandana for 12 hours a day has taken a toll on the actress and she doesn’t want to do it anymore.
    Says Niaa, “I am bored of shooting as of now; in fact I don’t even feel like going home and watch my episodes.”
    Elaborating on her present state of mind she states, “There is too much of crying in the current track. I get tired of crying all the time and also wearing a bandana for my scenes make things all the more tough. My ears hurt as the bandana is tied so tight.”
    Having said this, Niaa does agree that the track has helped the TRPs shoot up but it hasn’t helped her personally. “I am just not enjoying work; all I look up to these days is pack-up”.
    Niaa, cheer up girl as your portrayal has been very well accepted by the audience!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    Episodes

    About Me

    Stats Counter