• put your amazing slogan here!

    Popular Posts

    Kushal’s A Great Friend, He Takes Care of Me: Nia Sharma


    Preview

    As chirpy as her on-screen character, telly actress Nia Sharma seems to be bubbling with energy, as she gears up for a peppy conversation. Although Nia was undergoing training to be a news anchor, the pretty lass turned up in showbiz, having started her career with Kaali — Ek Agnipariksha followed by Behenein.
    Nia became prime time television's new sweetheart with her portrayal of Manvi in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. An elated Nia confesses that things are changing for her quickly and she feels she's "hit the bull's eye with this dream role".
    Nia who's recently changed her look for her show where she plays a terminally ill girl admits to have suffered "depression" after she was told about the sudden change in the track. "Earlier, it used to take me 10 minutes to be ready for the shot, now, I need three hours to get the 'bald' look." Nia feels walking that extra mile has been fruitful. She says, "My current show doesn't have any saas-bahu drama, yet it's managed to work well."
    Her screen chemistry with co-star Kushal Tandon is much talked about. "Kushal and I are constantly nagging each other and have lots of fun together. Over the last eight months, I feel we have matured a lot as people, just like our on screen characters. Kushal takes special care of me and treats me like his younger sister. When I first came out in the 'bald' get-up, everyone was laughing but he was the one who stood up for me and told me, 'You look cute.' That was quiet a morale booster. We're great friends, we share that extra special bond."
    So is she single at the moment? She laughs and replies, "Yes. Neither do I have the time or the luxury of having a relationship. I don't want to get into fights with someone because I have no time for him."
    In real life Nia confesses to being like every other girl who "loves shopping" and "can run to the mall every time I get a break!"


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    Episodes

    About Me

    Stats Counter